About

By Miss W

We are a Prep class in Melbourne, Australia.  We are on a learning journey.  We try our best to achieve our personal and class goals.  Our class goal is to “Let our light shine by becoming independent and showing friendship to everyone.”

Comments

Narelle
    April 22nd, 2011

Sounds like being in Prep W is lots and lots of fun – I wish I was in prep W! Have a good start to school everyone!
    Alexandra’s mum

mrsm
    May 20th, 2011

Wow Prep W wait until I show your senior school students in 6MS. You guys are amazing. I love all the work you have put up here to share.
    Mrs Michalke

Kate and Bryce (Mia's parents)
    February 27th, 2012

WOW….This is such a wonderful way of being able to keep track of what our kids are up to each day! Thank-you Miss Webster and Prep W for sharing your learning. We look forward to reading updates from one week to the next.
    Kate and Bryce (Mia’s parents)

Kim (Oscar's Mum)
    March 1st, 2012

Well done to Miss Webster and all of Prep W on their outstanding behaviour, and beautiful singing, at Mass this morning. I was one very proud Mum!

Miss W
    March 7th, 2012

Dear Kate and Bryce,

Thank you for your lovely comments on our blog. We love sharing our learning and love that our parents are enjoying seeing what we do at school each week. Thanks for your support.

Miss Webster

Miss W
    March 7th, 2012

Thanks Kim,

It was lovely to see you there to share our first mass with us. I was very proud of the children’s behaviour and participation in the liturgy.

Miss W

Paula
    March 26th, 2012

Thank you Miss Webster for such a great blog! I look forward to seeing what the children are doing throughout the year on this blog.

Linh (Gianluca's mum)
    March 31st, 2012

Thank you so much Miss Webster for all your great work with the children and this blog. Gianluca’s grandparents enjoyed looking at the blog. I look forward to seeing what the children do each week.

Kim (Oscar's Mum)
    April 24th, 2012

Thanks for having me as a classroom helper this morning Prep W, you all made me feel so welcome, especially Table 1. See you all again next week!